Table of Contents
- Available Downloadable Content
- Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- Nintendo Switch
- Epic Games Store
- How do I access Characters from the Character Packs I downloaded?
Available Downloadable Content
Character Collection 1
Owners of the Deluxe Edition or Galactic Edition will receive access to Character Collection 1. These players will receive each character pack included in that bundle on the following dates:
- The Mandalorian Season 1 Character Pack - April 5, 2022
- Solo: A Star Wars Story - April 5, 2022
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - April 19, 2022
- Classic Characters - April 19, 2022
- The Mandalorian Season 2 Character Pack- May 4, 2022
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch - May 4, 2022
- Trooper Pack - May 4, 2022
Digital version preorders also receive exclusive access to Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Character Collection 2
Owners of the Galactic Edition or Character Collection 1&2 Bundle will receive each character pack included in Character Collection 2 on the following dates:
- Summer Vacation - November 1st, 2022
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - November 1st, 2022
- Star Wars: Rebels - November 15th, 2022
- Obi-Wan Kenobi - November 15th, 2022
- The Book of Boba Fett - November 29th, 2022
- Andor - November 29th, 2022
Character Collection 2 is not included with Deluxe Edition purchases.
To access and start downloading your add-ons, please follow these steps.
- In the [Games home screen], scroll to the right and select [Game Library].
- Select the correct game from your library
- Scroll down to highlight and select the [Add On] section
- Select the content that you wish to download or purchase. Scrolling to the right will present a View All option where you can download specific add-ons.
If you've found that some add-on content is not displaying in that menu, there are some other steps you can take to locate add-ons you might be entitled to download.
- Highlight the game in your PS5 menu or scroll to the right and highlight it in your [Game Library].
- Press the Options button on your wireless controller and choose [Manage Game Content].
- In the next screen, you'll see a list of add-on content that you own and which content has been installed so far. Add-ons can be queued up for download by selecting the download arrow icon next to the content you wish to install.
- If the content has finished installing, you should now be able to see it when you next launch the game.
- Visit the page for your game in your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library.
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation™ Store” section at the bottom.
- From the “Your Add-ons” section, you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own, including the latest character.
- If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons,” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation™Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All.”
- Content that you are entitled to download for free, but do not already own, will be shown here with a cost listed as “Free.”
- After selecting the content and starting the download, it will be listed under “Your Add-ons,” if you want to download it again in the future.
Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X
- Go to My Games and Apps.
- Locate your title under the Games section and press the [View] button on your controller (the button with 2 square icons under the Xbox button).
- Select your game on the right side of the screen with the [A] button.
- On the drop-down menu where you see the text [All items], press the A button and choose [Ready to Install].
- Select the available add-on that you wish to install or press [Select all].
- Highlight Save changes and press the [A] button. This add-on content will be added to your download queue!
If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:
- Fully close/quit out of the game on your console
- Select Manage game and add-ons -> Uninstall impacted add-ons
- Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown
- Wait a minute
- Restart Xbox
- Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.
- From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch, locate the tile for your game and press [+] on your controller.
- Select [Software Information] > [Nintendo eShop].
- Scroll down to [Downloadable Content] and select [View All Items].
- Here you will see all owned DLC listed.
- To download any of the DLC, select your Nintendo Switch Profile Image at the top-right of this screen to go to [Account Information].
- Under the [Redownload] section, any DLC or games you own that you have not yet downloaded content for will be listed.
- You can tap the cloud icon next to your game in this section, if listed, to download any DLC you own but have not yet downloaded to your system. This will automatically download all owned content.
- Go to [Library] in Steam.
- Locate the correct title in your list of games, then right-click it and select [Properties].
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu, any DLC you own will be listed.
- Under the "Install" column, a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed.
- You can check this box to start the download.
If the “Install” box for the add-on content is already checked but you still cannot access it in-game, follow these instructions:
- Open the [Properties] menu for the game in your Steam Library again.
- Click the [Local Files] tab.
- From here, select [Verify Integrity of Game Files].
- After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the content you are trying to use.
Epic Games Store
While owned DLC content typically will automatically download when you install a game, you can use the steps below to seek out your add-on content manually.
- Launch the Epic Games application on your PC.
- Select the [Library] section on the left side of the window.
- After you've found your game in the Library, select the [three dots] button located next to the game title and choose [Manage DLC].
- A list of owned DLC content will appear, toggle the blue slider button to the right on the add-on content you wish to install. You can monitor your download under the [Downloads] menu located in the bottom left of the Epic Games application.
You can repeat these steps to toggle off DLC content, in the case you wish to free up storage space.
How do I access Characters from the Character Packs I downloaded?
If you own the Character Collection Bundle, purchased a Character Pack, or redeemed a Character Pack code that you received and downloaded, then you will have access to the characters upon completing a Story level and unlocking Free Play Mode. You can launch Free Play mode through the following steps:
- Open the Holoprojector.
- Select the Episodes tab and choose the Episode you wish to play. Episode availability will vary depending on your Story Mode progress.
- Select the Level you wish to play in that Episode.
- Instead of Story, choose Free Play and confirm that you wish to start that level.
Your downloaded characters will be accessible from the Characters tab in the Holoprojector. To view this menu, press Up on your directional pad. Reference the button prompts at the bottom of your screen for details on how to cycle costumes for characters and more.
Need help? Find an H1-NT Helpful Droid near each landing pad in your area or open the Extras Tab in the Holoprojector. In this menu, you'll find Hints on Basics, Game Systems, Abilities, Collectibles, and tips for navigating the Holoprojector.