This article includes steps to:
- Confirm your Connection
- If you are still experiencing issues with connectivity
Confirm your Connection
Check for Internet Access
- Use an alternate device to visit a few web pages and assess your internet connection.
- Visit multiple websites to get a sense of overall speed and consistency across services and the internet as a whole.
- If your mobile device is using a Wifi signal, be sure to use an alternate device connecting through the same signal band (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz).
Check Network Configuration
- If your devices fail to load specific sites, or any at all, check that your network is properly configured.
- Confirm that your modem connects directly to your Home’s internet connection.
- If using an external router, double-check that you are connecting the modem to the router’s Internet/WAN port instead of the local connections.
Reboot your home network
- Fully shut down both your modem and your router for at least 30 seconds.
- Reboot your mobile device.
- After turning all devices back on and allowing them to fully boot, test your connection again to see if your connectivity issues are resolved.
If you are still experiencing issues with connectivity
- If you have attempted the previous steps and still cannot connect to the internet on your device, or other devices, the next step is to contact your Internet Service Provider, Network Administrator, or the manufacturer of your Modem/Router for additional assistance.
- If your network issues are specific to this game only, check to see if there is a scheduled maintenance via our support Social Media channels
- Twitter: @WBGamesSupport
- Facebook: Facebook.com/WBGamesSupport
Article is closed for comments.