About FPS Boost
FPS Boost is a new feature that was included in a recent Xbox backwards compatibility update which improves the framerate for select Xbox One titles when they are run on Xbox Series X|S hardware. You can learn more about this feature in this article from Xbox.
Currently Supported WB Games Titles
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO The Incredibles
- LEGO Jurassic World
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO The Hobbit
- LEGO Worlds*
- Mad Max
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
*Series X only.
Full List of Games
You can find the full list of titles that support this feature here.
Toggling FPS Boost With Supported Games
If you'd like to toggle the feature on or off, you can do so through the steps below.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller
- Navigate down to the title on the left panel > press the menu button
- Click “Manage game and add-ons”
- Select “Compatibility options”
- Tick or untick the “FPS boost” checkbox
If you encounter any issues with any of our titles while using this feature, please submit a help request and let us know! In the meantime, you can toggle it off through the steps above if there is any negative impact to your overall experience.