Additional languages are accessible for Nintendo Switch players through downloading language data add-ons for the game.
To access and start downloading your preferred language pack, please follow these steps.
- From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch, locate the tile for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga and press [+] on your controller.
- Select [Software Information] > [Nintendo eShop].
- Scroll down to [Downloadable Content] and select [View All Items].
- Here you will see all available content for the game that can be downloaded. Scroll down and check the language pack you wish to download and select [Proceed to purchase].
- When the download is complete, return to the Nintendo Switch Main Menu launch the game.
- Select [Change Language] from the title screen.
- Select the text language and audio language that you wish to use while enjoying the game.