This article applies to the following game on the Epic Games Store:
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame
You can change your Text or Audio language for LEGO Batman: The Videogame by adjusting your Windows Display Language.
- Click the Start button, and then select Settings > Time & Language > Language
- Any languages you have installed can be selected from here.
- You can select “Add Language” if you would like to play in a language that does not appear.
- On the Start page type “language” to search for this Setting
- In the Results panel click “language” from the list of results
- You can select your System Language from here or Add Language if the language you want to use is not yet installed
- Click Start, and then type “change display language” in the Start Search
- Click Change display language.
- In the drop-down list that appears, select the language that you want, and then click OK.
Please note that your Windows System Language is set to a language that is not supported by the game the text and/or audio will default to English.
For a list of supported languages for the Epic Games Store version of this game please see below:
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
English, French, Spanish