We are pleased to announce that Title Update 3 for LEGO Worlds is now live! We have added some new additional features as well as lots of new fixes and tweaks.
The Planner Tool
Introducing the Planner, a tool designed to build a house rapidly and with ease! Use the various materials and pre-built wall types to get your new house/town/city underway! You can find the Planner tool underneath the Build tool sub-menu options.
Another update to the Build tool! Instead of just tapping the button to place it, you can now hold the placement button to draw in an entire wall.
Discoveries Grid changes
We have made a significant improvement to the Discovery Menu to better organise the years of content updates, DLC and Showcase content. We’ve now added a tabbed system to make it much cleaner to find what you’re looking for, including the addition of Categories to help narrow down exactly what you’re after. We’ve also added a search function so you can really narrow down the ever-expanding list of Discoveries. And check out the Silhouettes to the grids so you can see exactly how much you’re missing!
Additionally, you can now delete Custom Characters and Custom LXFMLs too!
Ever dreamed of being a Movie Director? Perhaps a YouTube personality? Maybe you just love the idea of taking some lovely wallpaper worthy screenshots? Well we have the car for you! A vehicle that can be utilised by either one player or two, providing you with all you need to set some epic action sequences, or possibly re-create that documentary you watched.
Instead of scattering the waypoints around everywhere, they’re much more localised to the area you operate in, and have clearer indications of exactly what they point to.
In the Galaxy Map, we put the options behind a slider (cleverly disguised as PUG-Z) and made it all just a little tidier. Also, instead of a white 2D rocket, a micro-build of PUG-Z flies around the planet you are now on.
New Landscape Tool shapes
We’ve added a few new shapes to the Landscape tool to further improve just how you edit your Worlds! Press the ‘Shape’ button while you have a Landscape tool open to see all the new options you have at hand!
We’ve made an alteration to how the Copy Tool functions on Controller. You can still choose an exact size, but we’ve also added a nice and simple ‘Hold to expand’ option instead of opening up the box with multiple options.
We appreciate your support and patience with us as we continue to improve your LEGO Worlds experience and bring you fun new features going into 2018! We will have even more for you on the horizon, so please stay tuned to our social channels for more!
Detailed patch notes:
- UI Alterations – v4.0
- Added option to delete Custom Characters and Models
- Able to Bulk sell to trader
- Multiple Localisation Text Box overlaps
- Fixed instances where re-naming Builds would be blocked
- Added “Memory” to Brushes, so opening a tool remembers previous tool selection
- Adventure Worlds now load in Sandbox Mode correctly
- SWITCH: Draw Distance altered to show higher fidelity in mid-range
- Added Planner
- Added Wall Building
- Search Feature added to Discoveries
- Categories added to Discoveries.
- Added the Sky Spinner (Changes Time of Day).
- Game now loads into Galaxy Map without needing to reload Slot. Takes you to Galaxy Map
- Galaxy Map now has PUG-Z present
- Galaxy Map options hidden under sliding menu
- SPOOOOOKY PUG-Z
- Added new Quest Types
- Increased Light Source radius
- Changed Up/Down to be consistent on all tools for Controllers
- Waypoint Markers updated
- Chests no longer appear underground
- New Landscape Tool shapes added
- Camera Car added
- Fixed multiple Online Multiplayer disconnection issues
- XBO – Fixed Memory leaks during long play sessions that lead to crashes
- PS4 – Fixed Memory Leak that leads to seemingly random crashes
- SWITCH – Frame Rate underwater improved
- PC – Improved cross controls support for M+K+Controller
- All Tutorial Videos added to Options menu to rewatch
- Tutorial Videos updated to include new Features and UI
- Gold Troublemaker
- For Classic Space and Monsters DLC, new achievements to unlock
Thank you again and speak soon!
The LEGO Worlds Team