We’re pleased to announce that Title Update 1 for LEGO Worlds is now live! This update has added a few heavily requested features, as well as adding additional content and lots of new tweaks that we have made as well!
We’ve added a new game mode called ‘Sandbox Mode’! This is a fully creative building experience for LEGO Worlds: you’ll have all of the tools, objects and bricks unlocked from the start. Let your imagination run wild!
We’ve kept some of the rarest, harder to find creatures locked until they’re found in Adventure Mode.
This mode will also skip our tutorial worlds, so we recommend that beginner players try Adventure mode first in order to get to grips with the tools.
NEXO KNIGHTS AND CITY EMERGENCY CONTENT
Keep an eye out for new models in the Brick Build Showcase which will be coming soon. These will be updated regularly and will not only be brick built models but will often include new characters, creatures, vehicles, props and items from the Nexo Knight and City Emergency themes, with other themes to follow. Don’t forget to add them to your collections!
After a bit of a review, we have given the UI a few tweaks to help clean it up. That includes the Front Menu and the removal of a few prompts from in-game.
ADDITIONAL PATCH NOTES
- Fixed instances that result in loss of Save Data (All Formats)
- Fixed ‘Cannot Create Save Data’ Issue
- Added ability to delete worlds from the galaxy map without having to load into game1
- Fixed multiple instances of Worlds freezing around 95-98% loading
- Fixed items no longer spawning from chests after extended play
- Added Support for Early Access Worlds in Sandbox Mode (See Guide on Steam)
- Improved Spawn balance for rarer discoveries
- Improved underground lighting
- Brick Build copying fixes instances of Door and Windows not being copied
- Improved Starter World Camera Cuts
- Added additional fixtures to Build Tool
- Corrected aiming on Mouse for projectiles firing
- Corrected instances of Quest Spawn points appearing before Quest Giver is available
- Co-Op: Fixed instance of Player 2 buying extra hearts and losing them after travelling to a new World
- Fixed several instances of the Narrator VO Looping when first triggered
- Fixed Lantern Lighting
- Fixed instances of PUG-Z stealing a shed
- Fixed Billionaire Achievement no longer requiring a single sitting (Will retroactively unlock) (All Formats)
- Fixed instances of PS4 UGC filters preventing Player 2 from being able to drop-in
- Improved Brick Build Showcase Connection times
- Re-introduced Brick Particle FX to Terraforming Vehicles and landscape destruction
- Improved Galaxy Map interactions and World Creation menus
- Fixed Jewel Thief quest allowing Dragon Wizard to be unlocked much easier
- Fixed Multiple Crashes that occur in Online (Exiting Game, Reconnecting to Game, Loss of Network, Accepting Invite whilst Hosting a game)
- Fixed Instance of game crashing when using Free-Build Copy Tool’s drag select and switching to normal gameplay
- No longer able to jump out of rocket during takeoff or landing sequences
- Fixed Swamp Crook Quests so it is no longer repeated and is considered complete
- Added ability to skip cutscenes to Mouse
- Increased Discovery Tool aiming tolerance
- Fixed Translation Errors in all languages for missing text or character errors
- Additional Fixes made to Japanese Control inconsistencies
- Fixed instances of Customiser Hair pieces being raised off the character head after wearing a hat
- Safe Zone Settings fixed on Console & Removed from PC (not needed)
- Fixed Renaming Worlds
- Traditional Chinese now Launches in Steam Client correctly
We look forward to seeing what people get up to with these changes, and as always will keep an eye on the Creative Corner, General, and Bug Reporting forums and our various Social Media channels, so feel free to share your ideas or let us know if you're having any trouble.
The LEGO Worlds Team