If you do not have enough hard drive space to download the new content update file on your Wii U console, please delete the old content update by follow the steps below:
From the Wii U Menu, select “System Settings”.
- Using the Left Stick, scroll to “Data Management” and press the A button.
- Select “Copy/Move/Delete Data” (If the latest system update has not been installed, this will be listed as “Move/Delete Data”).
- Select the location of the data you wish to delete, this will likely be “System Storage”.
- Select the “LEGO® Dimensions” application and press the A button.
- Select the data that you wish to delete, select “Delete” and press the A button.
Once you have removed the old content update file, please launch the LEGO® Dimensions game and you will be prompted to download the new content update file.