If you received an error when downloading the content update, please acknowledge any messages that you received. Exit back to the main LEGO® Dimensions menu screen, where you will be prompted to re-download the content update which should load properly. You will then be able to play the updated LEGO® Dimensions game.
Articles in this section
- How can I make my LEGO® Toy Tags work best?
- How do I download the content update if I’ve already skipped it?
- How to download DLC content for expansion packs for Wave 6 and forward
- How much hard drive space do I need to play LEGO® Dimensions?
- I am encountering a technical problem when playing LEGO® Dimensions.
- I am stuck in the “I.M. Foreman scrapyard (2025)” portion of the Dalek Extermination of Earth level.
- I can’t complete Wyldstyle’s Wall Jump in the Back to the Future story level (Once Upon a Time Machine in the West)
- I don’t have enough hard drive space to install the LEGO® DIMENSIONS updates. How do I get more space?
- I do not have enough hard drive space on my Wii U console to download the new content update file.
- I receive an error when downloading the content update.