If your character is stuck in the game environment, you should remove their minifigure (as well as the blue toy tag they are standing on) from the LEGO® Toy Pad. Once the character has been removed from the game, you can then place the minifigures back on the LEGO® Toy Pad and they will re-enter the game and should no longer be stuck.
Articles in this section
- How can I play the classic arcade games in the Midway Arcade Adventure World?
- How do I access the controller instructions in the classic Midway Arcade games?
- How do I access the Adventure Worlds?
- How do vehicle and gadget upgrades and Toy Tags work?
- How do you complete the Hacking mini-game?
- How to reprogram your LEGO® Vehicle or Accessory Toy Tag
- How to start the Spy Hunter classic arcade game
- I have built the gateway but was not prompted to build the Batmobile.
- My character’s special ability doesn’t work.
- My character is stuck in the game and I can’t move them.