We've created a handy video to make sure you have no problem finding it!
Take a second to watch the video by clicking here.
Accessing The Classic Space Pack Through Adventure Mode
First, you’ll need to purchase and download The Classic Space Pack.
Once you’ve done so:
- Open Adventure Mode from the Main Menu
- Complete all available quests
- Collect a total of 10 Gold Bricks
- Acquire the majority of your tools (Discovery Tool, Paint Tool etc.)
- Head to Pug-Z (your orange spaceship) and open the Galaxy map
- The Moon biome should be automatically offered to you for exploration
Please Note: Worlds created in Adventure Mode cannot be accessed via Sandbox Mode (and vice-versa).
Accessing The Classic Space Pack Through Sandbox Mode
- Open Sandbox Mode from the Main Menu
- Generate a new custom world
- Continue doing so until a world is created using the Moon biome
Please Note: Worlds created in Sandbox Mode cannot be accessed via Adventure Mode (and vice-versa).
Need help? Please contact WB Games Support.