If you are experiencing crashing issues with the game you are playing, please try the steps below:
Recommended Steps for iOS
- Restart the Application.
- Restart Your iPhone or iPad.
- Check for any Updates to iOS.
- Check for any Updates to your App.
- Off-load the application and reinstall by tapping Settings then General then iPhone Storage. Next, scroll through your applications and click “off-load” on the specific app. Game progress will be saved through the “off-load” feature.
Basic Recommended Steps Android
First steps to take
- Restart your device.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu button, in the top left.
- Select ‘My apps & games.’
- If there is an available update to the Game, you will see a button labeled ‘Update.’
Clearing the app cache
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing. Then tap Clear Cache.
- Some Devices may require you to tap the app, then storage, then clear cache